Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1304953
Rebase libstoragemgmt to latest upstream version
Last modified: 2016-11-04 02:09:45 EDT
Description of problem:
Rebase libstoragemgmt to latest upstream version to include features:
* Fixed for local hardware RAID plugin hpsa and megaraid.
* Library level API for local disk info query.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Rebased to 1.3.3.
Issue fixd besides existing bugs:
* HPSA: Fix PLUGIN_BUG error when disk is not exposed to OS.
* Seg fault on qemu simulated disk when 'lsmcli ldl'.
Passed in our regression test using libstoragemgmt-1.3.3-1.el7
Rebased to 1.3.4.
Changes since 1.3.3:
* Fix a hpsa plugin incorrect constant:
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.