Description of problem:
When attaching an export domain to a dc, two warning messages regarding a different domain function (a Data domain) are logged:
1. There are no OVF_STORE disks on storage domain id <storage_domain_id>
2. This Data center compatibility version does not support importing a data domain with its entities (VMs and Templates). The imported domain will be imported without them.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Attach an export domain to the dc.
2. Refer to the two warnings in the log.
The warnings are logged.
1. An export domain never contains OVF_STORE disks, so this message is irrelevant.
2. An export domain is not a data domain, so this message is also irrelevant.
No warnings logged
oVirt 4.0.0 has been released, closing current release.