_bison_ rebased to version 3.0.4
The _bison_ package has been upgraded to upstream version 3.0.4, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements:
* Endless diagnostics caused by caret errors have been fixed.
* The "-Werror=CATEGORY" option has been added to treat specified warnings as errors. The warnings do not have to be explicitly activated using the "-W" option.
* Many improvements in handling of precedence rules and useless rules.
Additionally, the following changes breaking backward compatibility have been introduced:
* The following features have been deprecated: `YYFAIL`, `YYLEX_PARAM`, `YYPARSE_PARAM`, `yystype`, `yyltype`
* Missing semicolons at the end of actions are no longer automatically added.
* To use Bison extensions with the *autoconf* utility versions 2.69 and earlier, pass the option "-Wno-yacc" to `(AM_)YFLAGS`.
Description of problem:
Bison version appears to be on the 2.7 release line rather than the 3.0 line.
Steps to Reproduce:
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.