Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1306521
Multiple HTTP connections interrupts capsule sync
Last modified: 2016-06-30 07:11:27 EDT
Description of problem:
Multiple HTTP connections interrupting capsule sync on upgraded capsule from 6.0.8.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.1.7 Compose #1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On Sat 6.0.8, Sync some repos in satellite and publish, promote them to some environment.
2. Don't sync capsule before upgrading to latest 6.1.
3. Upgrade the satellite and capsule to latest 6.1 version.
4. Trigger the capsule sync from satellite using hammer sync command.
5. Observe /var/log/messages in capsule.
Multiple HTTP connection request from capsule to Satellite interrupts capsule sync and throws worker errors and finally stops the entire sync.
Logs are Here: http://pastebin.com/0vgW2Bbm
Capsule sync success.
There are no customer tickets aligned to this, moving out of 6.1.Z
I was not able to reproduce this on a 6.1 > 6.2 upgrade
@ Sat 6.2 GA Snap 18
While syncing capsule with satellite, I saw HTTP connection requests but that doesnt halt the sync. And the sync completed successfully.
So closing this bug as WorksForMe !