Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1308322
[online]Cannot open WebSocket after creating tomcat8/tomcat7 application via installed template on web console
Last modified: 2016-07-22 02:20:16 EDT
Description of problem:
Cannot open WebSocket after creating tomcat8 basic application via installed template on web console
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to openshift from web console
2. Create a project, test
3. Create secret under this project via cli
$oc create -f application-templates/webserver/jws-app-secret.json
4. Click into the test project and browse Add to project -> All templates
5. Click jws30-tomcat8-basic-s2i
6. Check builds and pods
7. Wait build to complete, access app via the url <route>/websocket-chat/
error appears :Info: WebSocket closed. when access app via route
when access app via route ,can display WebSocket open
What are the details of the online environment that was used when this problem was found?
There has been some work to fix router config of the hosted environments, that allowed for websockets to work.
QE: As Steve mentioned above, there have been changes to the Online environment since this bug was file. Can you please verify this bug to see if the issue still exists?
now there's no jws30-tomcat8-basic-s2i template in online env ,so close the bug