Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1308867
Discovered hosts are not removed from the table in steps 2B/2C of RHEV deployment
Last modified: 2016-09-13 12:26:48 EDT
Created attachment 1127554 [details]
step 2B of RHEV deployment
Description of problem:
I started an all-in-one deployment and got up to step 2B of RHEV deployment. I saw I can choose from two hosts, but I decided to re-discover them, just to be on the safe side. I deleted the hosts from satellite via "Hosts -> Discovered hosts" but when I looked at the deployment and clicked on "Refresh data", the hosts were still displayed in the table. I then restarted the bare metal machines and they got discovered by Satellite again, so now I can see two hosts in "Hosts -> Discovered hosts", however there are four hosts in step 2B of the RHEV deployment, two identical lines for each host, see screenshot.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start a deployment of RHEV with previously discovered hosts
2. Get to step 2B
3. Delete the discovered hosts in Satellite "Hosts -> Discovered hosts"
4. Hosts are successfully deleted from Satellite but still visible in the table in step 2B of RHEV deployment
Hosts deleted from Satellite but still visible in the table in step 2B of RHEV deployment
Hosts deleted from Satellite shouldn't be visible in the table in step 2B
This was fixed during the course of development. I tested:
- 2 discovered hosts
- Navigated to the engine page, deleted hosts from Satellite, refreshed hosts in the fusor_ui and they disappeared as expected
- Restarted hosts so they would be rediscovered
- Refreshed the table in fusor_ui and both hosts showed back up as expected
Did the same for hypervisors, worked as expected.
Verified on QCI-1.2-RHEL-7-20160718.t.0.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.