Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1309116
[RFE] Plugin for use of a 3rd party OAuth server instead of builtin
Last modified: 2016-06-17 09:40:21 EDT
1. Proposed title of this feature request
Adding an OAuth Plugin
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: Cisco 5255846
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: yes (Carm Celentano)
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Looking for the ability to use a single Oauth server instead of the external so that a single API token can be used in multiple Openshift environments.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Customer has multiple environments and wants to be able to use the same Token for all.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
A single OAUTH server
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Create the ability to plugin ones own OAUTH server to be used over the internal built in Oauth
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
SRM -> Carm Celentano
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?