Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1310901
Review Request: libmodsecurity- A library that loads/interprets rules written in the ModSecurity SecRules
Last modified: 2017-09-01 14:41:37 EDT
Spec URL: https://athmane.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/libmodsecurity.spec
SRPM URL: https://athmane.fedorapeople.org/pkgs/libmodsecurity-3.0-0.gitf44143.fc23.src.rpm
Libmodsecurity is one component of the ModSecurity v3 project.
The library codebase serves as an interface to ModSecurity Connectors
taking in web traffic and applying traditional ModSecurity processing.
In general, it provides the capability to load/interpret rules written
in the ModSecurity SecRules format and apply them to HTTP content provided
by your application via Connectors.
Fedora Account System Username: athmane
- There's couple of issues with a workaround in the spec that were reported upstream
- Libinjection is supposed to be bundled (same as with mod_security 2.x): https://github.com/client9/libinjection#embedding
Spec URL: https://athmane.fedorapeople.org/review/libmodsecurity.spec
Spec SRPM: https://athmane.fedorapeople.org/review/libmodsecurity-3.0.0-0.rc1.src.rpm
- Your Release: is missing the dist tag:
- It is not necessary to add make to the BR.
- The versioning is wrong, the release tag should start at 0.1 (Cf https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Versioning_Examples ):
* Wed Aug 30 2017 Athmane Madjoudj <email@example.com> - 3.0.0-0.1.rc1
- Koji is not very happy, your package fails on all arches besides i386 and x86_64:
This package won't be accepted until this is solved. Report bugs upstream/fix the bugs/add ExclusiveArch with valid reasons as to why you need specific arches only.
Thank you for your input.
Release tag fixed, I'll check the build on non-x86 archs
Regarding make, it does not harm, plus it might be needed with minimal Buildroot