Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1311364
Individual Container Dashboard does not display the correct no. of Routes
Last modified: 2017-08-29 21:29:55 EDT
Description of problem:
When selecting the 'Dashboard' view on a 'Container Provider', the no. of Routes reported on the Dashboard is inconsistent with its Summary View.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure a first OpenShift provider in CloudForms
2. Perform 'Refresh items & relationships' on this provider
3. Configure a second OpenShift provider in CloudForms
4. Click on the second provider to see the 'Summary View'
5. Click on the 'Dashboard' button to see the 'Dashboard' view of the provider
Dashboard view displays the no. of routes from the first provider, all other values are set to 0 (as expected).
No. of routes should be 0.
Ari can you take a look? Thank you.
Fixed in https://github.com/ManageIQ/manageiq/pull/6314
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.