Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1312847
Report "Suspect Metrics" is empty for user in "All Resources" role
Last modified: 2016-07-27 11:33:06 EDT
Description of problem:
Report "Suspect Metrics" is empty for user in "All Resources" role. All other reports are properly shown.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
JBoss ON 3.3.5
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install and start JBoss ON;
2. Log in as admin user and create new user with "All Resources" role;
3. Still logged in as admin user navigate to JBoss ON UI -> Reports -> Suspect Metrics and confirm that this shows suspected metrics;
4. Log out and log in as new user created in the step 2;
5. Navigate to JBoss ON UI -> Reports -> Suspect Metrics;
No data is shown;
Suspect Metrics are shown.
Date: Wed Mar 23 11:20:59 2016 -0600
Bug 1312847 - Report "Suspect Metrics" is empty for user in "All Resources" role
Moving to ON_QA as available to test with JON 3.3.6 DR01 brew build:
Verified on version : 3.3.0.GA Update 06 Build Number : 675641d:2fcd5b7
Verified that 'Suspect Metrics' report data is visible to the user with "All Resources" role.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.