Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1313156
pacemaker fails to bring up VIPs and the rest of the cluster on OpenStack HA environment
Last modified: 2016-09-05 07:53:23 EDT
Description of problem:
In an environment using ipv6 for internal communication , on 29 day time ,
the pacemaker brought down services .
Not able to bring up the resources & pcs tends to fence other nodes .
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
OSP Director 7.3
Steps to Reproduce:
- OSP3 was been provision with Director
- IPV6 is being used here for internal communication
- none of 3 node want to be part of cluster and start failing eventually
- manually few resources started but failed again.
- All the nodes rebooted and same scenario
- tried to put standby two nodes (slnec1ctl0 slnec1ctl1) and try to start one node(slnec1ctl2), even not working
Please add also sosreports from the undercloud as we might be hitting this bug https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1245298 that causes the nodes to be rebooted/fenced in a loop similar to what you describe.