Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1313247
[RFE]: gdeploy rebase to version 2.0
Last modified: 2016-06-23 01:30:46 EDT
gdeploy version 2.0 is redesigned to support ROBO and Aplo.
This release includes code changes to make backend-setup and
other features more flexible.
What's new in 2.0?
As part of rebase gdeploy will support the following features:
- Multiple volume support, now one can create multiple volumes in a single
- Adds support to create volume and set volume options in the same section.
- Support to run shell scripts on remote hosts. gdeploy configuration file
allows provision to mention the shell script which will be copied and run
on the remote host.
- Support for gluster features like snapshot, nfs-ganesha,
backend-reset, geo-replication, and SAMBA.
- Adds configurable option to reserve space for snapshots while creating
- Adds Subscription-manager support.
- yum module support.
- firewalld module support.
- Improvement to configuration file:
- Now the sections can be written like:
[module:host], for e.g: [backend-setup:10.0.0.10] ...
- Multiple invocation of modules. For eg: [shell1], [shell2] for multiple
- Bug fixes
Verifying this with gdeploy-2.0-5.el7rhgs.noarch
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.