Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1314351
Rebase etcd to v2.2.5
Last modified: 2016-03-31 19:26:07 EDT
etcd v2.2.5 has some bug fixes and improvements since 2.2.2
* etcdmain: fix proxy srv lookup
* client: do not timeout when wait is true
* etcdserver, auth: not cache a flag of auth status
* etcdmain: avoid wrap TLS listener so HTTP server can get TLS configuration from
* etcdctl: cluster health exit with non-zero when cluster is unhealthy
* client: fix goroutine leak in unreleased context
* store: fix data race when modify event in watchHub.
* etcdmain: fix writing incomplete proxy config file
* etcdserver: always check if the data dir is writable before starting
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.