Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1315376
One server shown twice in discovery queue
Last modified: 2016-03-07 10:44:32 EST
Description of problem:
When server is started in security mode (2-way SSL) and then restarted in unsecure mode, it shows two servers in discovery queue.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure EAP7 server to 2-way SSL and start it.
2. Agent monitoring EAPs is running and registered with the server.
3. In discovery queue of JON server it will show this server.
4. Stop EAP7 server and start it in unsecure mode.
5. In discovery queue of JON server it will show 2 servers with 2 different ports.
6. Import both servers.
7. It will show one of servers UP and the second on as DOWN.
Discussed with JON developers, this behavior is according to design.
Similar to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1315380