Created attachment 1134530 [details]
Description of problem:
Firebug console shows Error 'TypeError: redeclaration of const KEY_DELM' for any search query in search box.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite 6.2 snap 2.1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a repo with puppet module.
2. Create a CV with above puppet module and publish the CV.
3. Go to Configure -> Smart Class parameters, it will list parameters in a table.
4. Open a firebug Console-> errors.
5. Attempt to search a parameter with some query in search box.
e.g: 'override = True'
Firebug console shows an error 'TypeError: redeclaration of const KEY_DELM'.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/14129 from this bug
Moving to POST since upstream bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/14129 has been closed
Applied in changeset commit:2e1dc83df509910f36753330b26fc74f7e59d2d5.
The issue is no more reproducible in Sat 6.2 snap 4.
The reported error in not displayed in console.
So moving this to 'Verified'.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.