Description of problem:
Feedback on the sessions screen (from Itamar + my feedback):
1. Name - perhaps Active users sessions? something with 'user' is quite needed.
2. placement (tree is way too visible for something like that) - I'm not sure how else we'd expose it. Do we hide a lot from the tree - just what we configure.
3. I got a list of meaningless numbers and uuid with some user in the
middle - see below - need to add more details.
4. Missing relevant session info (start time, last active time)? - what else can we add there? Connected VMs seems relevant.
5. Missing domain/realm/profile/whatever-we-call-it-now
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Created attachment 1137689 [details]
Current state in 3.6 - Guest Info Tab
This is about the Frontend sessions => Infra
Name can be changed.
Placement won't change. That was the suggestion of the uxd team, and I think it fits the use case. We will check what other details we have, and add those.
Bug 1223732 - [RFE] Add authz provider column for user session management
Bug 1197449 - [RFE] add source_ip to the sessions table
were also added.
oVirt 4.0.0 has been released, closing current release.