Description of problem:
Currently when creating and editing a hostgroup, the selected lifecycle environment is respected and only keys from that lifecycle environment are displayed on the activation keys tab, but the same is not true for the content view option.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
6.2 Snap 4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two content views A & B
2. Publish both content views
3. Create an activation key pointed to view A in Library
3. Create an activation key pointed to view B in Library
4. Go to the new Hostgroup page, select content view A & Library, click on the activation key tab and click in the input box
Both activation keys are listed
Only the activation key for view A is listed
Moving 6.2 bugs out to sat-backlog.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/16308 from this bug
I am not seeing the behavior described on the Katello upstream; therefore, I am going to align this bugzilla to the Satellite 6.3 release. Since it should get picked up with the release rebase, I am going to move it to POST.
Verified on Satellite 6.3.0 Snap 8 and Satellite 6.2.8 Snap 3.0.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a resolution of ERRATA.
> For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated files, follow the link below.
> If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.