Created attachment 1142335 [details]
Description of problem:
Network that is marked as "Management" can't be reassigned to other host NIC. The error message says: The Management Network ('ovirtmgmt') is mandatory and cannot be removed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
4.0 master, commit 529848a
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a Host with at least 2 NICs
2. Select the host in "Host" main tab
3. Select "Network interfaces" subtab
4. Click "Setup Host Networks" button
5. Drag and drop the "ovirtmgmt" box in column "Assigned Logical Networks" from one NIC to another.
6. Confirm dialog by pressing "OK".
Error dialog pops up: The Management Network ('ovirtmgmt') is mandatory and cannot be removed.
The network is moved.
It worked in 3.6
Created attachment 1142336 [details]
part of engine log generated by dialog confirmation
This bug report has Keywords: Regression or TestBlocker.
Since no regressions or test blockers are allowed between releases, it is also being identified as a blocker for this release. Please resolve ASAP.
Verified on - 4.0.0-0.0.master.20160515171411.git6759e3f.el7.centos
oVirt 4.0.0 has been released, closing current release.