Description of problem:
On 3.6 when installing the hosted engine with a VNC device the import in the engine creates a VM which has no graphics device attached:
* VNC device is not there
* Graphics column shows VNC
* Edit VM dialogue shows SPICE
* Editing the VM is not possible because no graphics device is there
On 4.0 you always end up with a SPICE device no matter what you selected during "hosted-engine --deploy"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
3.6 and higher
During "hosted-engine --deploy" select the grapics device VNC.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. hosted-engine --deploy with VNC device
2. after the setup completed log into the hosted engine and add a master domain
3. after import of the hosted engine domain is done check the VMs devices
No graphics device there and editing the VM is not possible because of this.
VNC should be there.
Selecting SPICE gives the expected result on 3.6 and 4.0
Moving back to post since there will be another 3.6.7 build I can catch.
Verified according to description with:
after vm import to engine edit vm shows VNC/cirrus, so does vdsm and vm.conf.