From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.2)
Description of problem:
system-config-authentication is not translated in Bulgarian.
please find the strings (.po) in cvs, I submit them some time ago.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Fedora Code 3 (Bulgarian)
Actual Results: All strings are in English
Expected Results: Messages and strings should be in Bulgarian
I know about this translation issue, unfortunatelly not only Bulgarian
translation is affected (I also checked the Czech translation). This
problem is caused by the fact I modified conflicting accelerators and
reorganized interface of authconfig but the localized strings remained
unmodified. I'll keep you informed until I fix it.
There is a difference between Czech and Bulgarian:
bg is missing in configure.in:ALL_LINGUAS
This means that Bulgarian translation is not shipped at all,
even the translations for unmodified strings.
Nikolay, I added the Bulgarian translation in CVS. I'll close this
after I build the next release of authconfig.
thanks to Miloslav for the information and to you for reporting,
Bulgarian translation is now added since authconfig-4.6.5-1.