Description of problem:
It should be better to provide a way to subscribe again. If the subscribe server changes, customer will need to subscribe again. But I can not find the way to re-subscribe this time.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install rhev-hypervisor7-ng-3.6-20160506.0.el7
2. Suscribe to RHSM with username and password.
3. Check the subscribe status.
1. It is subscribed succeed. But there is no clear way to re-subscribe.
1. It should provide a way to subscribe again.
I've updated the title to reflect the bug report.
System can be unregistered and then registered again, fixed upstream in Cockpit 119
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.