Description of problem:
- This bugzilla has been raised in context of this earlier BZ  , where we discovered that with the release (Feb'16) of BZ-1299002 we accidentally shipped unsupported B*MS 6.2 CR1 libraries with the BPMS 6.2 jar installer.
- Since many customers might have already been using BPMS 6.2 unsupported version already, hence we thought of enabling the upcoming 6.2.3 patch update tool to be able to remove such unsupported libraries of 6.2 CR1 releases.
- Currently it has been observed that such customers (as mentioned above) can safely install the 6.2.2 patch update on the unsupported B*MS 6.2 installation, however the only challenge is that it does not update the existing commons-collections libraries. Hence, we want that to be taken care of as well.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Please see the description above
- 6.2.3 patch tool should be able to replace any unsupported and old libraries of 6.2 with updated ones.
I copied the BZ into JIRA as https://issues.jboss.org/browse/RHBRMS-2436.
Please use that JIRA issue for any further updates.