1. Proposed title of this feature request
Add ability in the WebUI to click on Content Host column headers and sort the Content Hosts by: Date Registered, Content View, Environment, OS, Subscription Status - similar to ability to sort by "Last Checkin"
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account name: (Acct. # )
SRM customer: yes/no
TAM customer: yes/no
Strategic Customer: yes/no
[short description/introduction of customer]
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
Customer would like the ability to sort Content Hosts by: Date Registered, Content View, Environment, OS, Subscription Status - similar to ability to sort by "Last Checkin".
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
For ease of managing Content Hosts.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Similar to the ability to sort by "Last Checkin" on the "Hosts" -> "Content Hosts" page, adding the ability to toggle between an Ascending and Descending Sort for the column values.
6. For each functional requirement listed in question 5, specify how Red Hat
and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
Click on the column header and the data is sorted by that column
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat bugzilla?
I don't believe so.
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies?
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
Yes, Involved. No additional input.
10. List any affected packages or components.
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
Version Tested: Satellite 6.3, Snap 10
Logged into a machine with 4 content hosts. I sorted on all columns (Including OS) and noticed that the sort order was correct.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.