Description of problem:
- When JBoss fails with JBAS015810: failed to resolve interface management, the applications are undeployed
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- JBoss EAP 6.4.x
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start a fresh JBoss EAP 6.4.7 standalone server.
2. Deploy any application(ex: test.war) on the jboss server.
3. Start the jboss server as below: (test mapping with ip-address doesn't exist)
./standalone.sh -b test -bmanagement test
4. Error message `JBAS015810: failed to resolve interface ...` is seen on the console.
5. and also test.war application is undeployed.
NOTE: All applications are undeployed (i.e., from `$JBOSS_HOME/standalone/deployment` directory and also from `$JBOSS_HOME/standalone/data/content` directory)
- The applications are undeployed
- The applications should not be undeployed
1) In JBoss EAP 6.4.x if i start the jboss server as below way:
./standalone.sh -b test-01 -bmanagement test-01
- I can see the ERROR message and also applications are undeployed.
2) In JBoss EAP 6.4.x if I start the jboss server below way:
./standalone.sh -b 10.10.10.10 -bmanagement 10.10.10.10
- I can see the ERROR message but applications are *not* undeployed.
I tested scenario 1 and 2 in JBoss EAP 6.3.x versions, I can see the error messages but applications are *not* undeployed.
I tested scenario 1 and 2 in JBoss EAP 7 GA, I can see the error messages and also applications are undeployed.