Description of problem:
A mix of smaller fixes for the 7.3 rhev.
QE: Only test this as part of 1277679; but please repeat the tests from 1209793 as part of that.
Fix included in qemu-kvm-rhev-2.6.0-5.el7
*** Bug 1300665 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
According to bz1209793 comment #14, do the following test:
1) RHEL7.1 -> RHEL7.3 with "-M rhel7.1.0" and with the device "intel-hda/ich9-intel-hda", the result is that migration can be finished normally.
2) RHEL7.2-> RHEL7.3 with "-M rhel7.2.0" and with the device "intel-hda/ich9-intel-hda", the result is that migration can be finished normally.
Do migration compatibility test for rhel7.3
1. rhel7.2.z <-> rhel7.3 (amd host)
1-1 machine type: rhel7.2/rhel7.1/rhel7.0/rhel6.6/rhel6.5
1-2 guest: rhel7.3
1-3 result: pass
2. rhel7.1.z <-> rhel7.3 (intel host)
2-1 machine type: rhel7.1/rhel7.0/rhel6.6/rhel6.5
2-2 guest: rhel7.3
2-3 result: pass
3. rhel6.9-> rhel7.3 (amd host)
3-1 machine type: rhel6.6/rhel6.5
3-2 guest: win2008r2
3-2 result: pass
Based on comment #5 and comment #6, set this bug to be verified.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.