Description of problem:
Once a toolbar is detached in LibreOffice running on wayland backend, the toolbar is overlapped by its title.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
libreoffice-220.127.116.11-7.fc24.x86_64 with gtk3-3.20.6-1.fc24.x86_64
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open any LibreOffice component (Writer, Calc, Base, …)
2. Detach any toolbar by dragging it
3. Watch logs
4. Click the "Down arrow" in detached toolbar's decorations (left next to close button)
5. Watch logs
3. When running on wayland (Gdk backend is wayland), you'll see this warning:
(soffice:24894): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_weak_unref: couldn't find weak ref 0x7faf24daa8a0(0x55e4b32960f8)
4. The menu is empty and immediately hides wafter clicking it.
5. Same warning is printed again, if Gdk backend is wayland
Menu should be shown. No warnings.
This issue is present with both X11 and wayland Gdk backends.
Sorry, copy-and-paste error in "Description of problem". Just ignore it.
With libreoffice-18.104.22.168-3.fc24.x86_64, the menu isn't empty any more, but it still hides immediately.
always did that on all platforms as far as I can see, so not gtk3 specific
or maybe not, either way I think I can fix this
libreoffice-22.214.171.124-4.fc24 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 24. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-6182a7b901
libreoffice-126.96.36.199-4.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
See https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Updates_Testing for
instructions on how to install test updates.
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-6182a7b901
libreoffice-188.8.131.52-4.fc24 has been pushed to the Fedora 24 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.