Description of problem:
all man packages prior to 1.5n have offencive (or maybe funny for
somebody) messages in the file msgs/mess.ru. This file was removed by
the author of man after numerous requests. Here is 1.5n changelog:
- Added "0p 1p 3p" in sections string
- Added mess.??.codeset (with dummy content)
- No funny Russian messages
- man2html: handle .so with trailing whitespace
- replace -grepsilent by >/dev/null 2>/dev/null
Please update man to 1.5n or 1.5m or remove mess.ru from current
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Created attachment 104706 [details]
the normal translation of the Russian messages for man
This translation of the man messages is not contained funny messages.
Created attachment 106221 [details]
Previous version of attachment had several typos inside.