Description of problem:
Normally, no one should be able to remove host device placeholder (grey device, automatically assigned by engine). Exception to that is when user selects the whole IOMMU group incl. placeholders.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Obtain a hardware with IOMMU group containing > 1 device,
2. assign one of the devices in IOMMU group,
3. from Virtual Machine -> Host Devices subtab, try to remove all devices in the same group.
Remove device is greyed out.
Remove device is not greyed out and removes whole group.
The fix for this issue should be included in oVirt 4.1.0 beta 1 released on December 1st. If not included please move back to modified.
1. Add device which have another devices under the same IOMMU group. Verify all devices attached.
2. Mark all devices attached and verify "remove device" option is not grayed out.
3. Click "remove device" and verify all devices removed.