Description of problem:
Unable to run atomic run command on atomic host 7.2.5.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Atomic host 7.2.5.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup Atomic host for version 7.2.5.
2. Login to the Atomic host and run command "atomic host status"
3. Run Command "rpm-ostree status"
1. After step2 following error message is observed:
/etc/atomic.d/ does not exist
2. After step3, Following details are displayed:
TIMESTAMP (UTC) VERSION ID OSNAME REFSPEC
* 2016-06-06 18:12:07 7.2.5 4bf265cf86 atomic-host atomic-host:rhel-atomic-host/7/x86_64/standard
Command should run successfully, and no errors should be observed.
When the same command is run for atomic host version 7.2.4, no errors are observed.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1341922 ***