Description of problem:
Manual refresh of service dialog elements does not work in the Cloudforms self-service portal.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
1. Create a Cloudforms service catalogue dialog that contains a dynamic drop-down, and a refresh button.
2. Set the entry point for the dynamic dropdown to an Automate method that updates the dialog based on some condition
3. Log-in to the Cloudforms self service portal (https://cloudforms/self_service)
4. Select the catalogue item created in (1)
5. Attempt to refresh the dropdown using the refresh button
The dynamic dropdown fails to update the list of values
The dynamic dropdown successfully updates the list of values
Manually refreshing a dynamic dropdown using the refresh button was successfully tested using the full administrative UI, however failed for the self-service portal
I can't reproduce on the latest master, dynamic drop downs update fine for me.
If you can reproduce on master, please export the dialog and the automate method and attach them here so that I can test using that.
As discussed in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1352013
I've tested today, and this issue appears to be resolved for Cloudforms 4.0 in the latest errata, https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2016-1488.html
Specifically, this ticket: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1322023
I've separately tested on darga-2.20160711210308_ce72215 and CFME 126.96.36.199.20160624114606_13a9153, and the issue wasn't present on either.
This bug has been open for more than a year and is assigned to an older release of CloudForms.
If you would like to keep this Bugzilla open and if the issue is still present in the latest version of the product, please file a new Bugzilla which will be added and assigned to the latest release of CloudForms.