Description of problem:
Pod warning info could not be cleared when warning icon disappears. Also event warning info couldn't be cleared
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a test pod which could trigger warning info on console
In this example, pod image yapei/test-volume:test1 could not be found
cat << EOF > pod.yaml
2. Login to web console, and go to Browse -> Pod page
3. When warning icon is triggered, hover the icon and warning info will be displayed
4. When warning icon disappears(maybe change to other intermediate state), the warning context is still there
5. Check event warning info
4. When warning icon disappears(maybe change to other intermediate state), the warning context is still there and shown on every page, there is no way to clear it
5. Event page warning info could not be cleared
4. When warning icon disappears, popover context should also be cleared
5. Warning info should be cleared after mouse is moved away
Created attachment 1168945 [details]
Created attachment 1168946 [details]
Attachment WarningOnBrowsePage is captured from OSE
Merged to origin-web-console. Fix will be available in origin after next vendor.
Fix should be in origin master now.
Checked against devenv-rhel7_4656
Now warning info on pod & event page will disappear when mouse is moved away
Move to VERIFIED
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.