Created attachment 1173735 [details]
console output and upgrade log snip
Description of problem:
upgrade from 7.2.z to 7.3.alpha failed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On a 7.2.z IPA vm, run upgrade to 7.3
2. Restart IPA
IPA restart failed.
IPA restart should be successful.
(1) Please find the attached file for console output and snip of upgrade log.
Fraser, have you seen this?
Seems that it fails in ensure_ipa_authority_entry
2016-06-29T09:28:48Z DEBUG The ipa-server-upgrade command failed, exception: RemoteRetrieveError: Non-2xx response from CA REST API: 500.
Patch on freeipa-devel@
Server version: ipa-server-4.4.0-2.1.el7.x86_64
Verified the bug on the basis of following points:
1. Verified that IPA server is successfully upgraded to latest version of RHEL 7.3 and the IPA -server service is restarted correctly after the upgrade.
2. No error message is observed during the upgrade.
3. Refer the attached console output log.
Thus on the basis of above observations, marking the status of bug to "VERIFIED".
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.