Description of problem:
An user created from api/v2/user does not have permission to run any API command
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
ceph version 10.2.2-21
How reproducible: always
Steps to Reproduce:
1) create a user from api/v2/user
2) login as this user to calamari via Django REST framework in any supported browser
3) try running commands like /api/v2/cluster/<id>/crush_map or crush_rule or osd or mon etc., or api/v2/user.
4) almost all the commands fail with error message: "You do not have permission to perform this action"
5) This does not happen for a user created from "calamari-ctl add_user"
Additional info: when an user created from api/v2/user is 'renamed' using 'calamari-ctl rename_user' command, the changed user cannot log back to calamari-lite.