This bug is created as a clone of upstream ticket:
Description of problem: [[BR]]
It is not possible to kinit as user after migrating users from one freeIPA server to another. The problem is that after migrating the krbCanonicalName stay unchanged (has old realm). krbPrincipalName is updated correctly.[[BR]]
Steps to reproduce: [[BR]]
1) Install two freeIPA servers[[BR]]
2) Create several users on the first one[[BR]]
3) Set passwords to these users[[BR]]
4) Use migrate-ds to migrate users to the second freeIPA[[BR]]
5) Try to login as migrated user[[BR]]
Actual result: kinit user returns the following error:
kinit: Client 't2@FIPA2.EXAMPLE.COM' not found in Kerberos database while getting initial credentials
IPA-server version: ipa-server-4.4.0-12.el7.x86_64
Verified the bug on the basis of following steps:
1. Verified that the users are migrated successfully (in my casefrom IPA1 to IPA2)
Run following command on IPA2 after creating 100 users on IPA1:
#ipa migrate-ds --user-container="cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=testrelm,dc=test" ldap://<IPA 1 Server hostname>
2. Verified that users are reflected correctly on both the servers:
# ldapsearch -h `hostname` -Y GSSAPI -b "cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=testrelm,dc=test"
3. Reset the migrated user password on IPA2 from UI. (In my case resetted the password for user test_100 to 'abcd')
4. On IPA2, run the following command
# kinit test_100
Password for test_100@TESTRELM.TEST:
Password expired. You must change it now.
Enter new password:
Enter it again:
Ticket cache: KEYRING:persistent:0:0
Default principal: test_100@TESTRELM.TEST
Valid starting Expires Service principal
09/19/2016 07:59:09 09/20/2016 07:59:09 krbtgt/TESTRELM.TEST@TESTRELM.TEST
Thus on the basis of above observations marking status of bug to "VERIFIED".
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.