1. Proposed title of this feature request
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account name: (Acct. # 5646191
SRM customer: ?
TAM customer: ?
Strategic Customer: yes
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
OpenShift to support docker seccomp profiles.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
Ability to have better control over the syscall a container can make.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
Configure the profile via Security Context Constraint
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.