Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 136258
SELinux FAQ - several cleanups and more material
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:13:55 EDT
Here is a patch against the latest CVS which does a few things:
1) Moves the domain-and-type question much lower, since it's not
likely to be as frequently asked
2) Fixes reference to policy-sources to be selinux-policy-targeted-sources
3) Notes targeted policy is on by default
4) Adds a general question about avc messages
5) Fixes some path references to /etc/security/selinux, which doesn't
6) Fixes a typo "string policy" to be "strict policy"
More to come.
Created attachment 105404 [details]
see previous description
Fixed into CVS (v. 1.17), and will be part of a few changes for
selinux-faq-1.3-2. Thanks for the patch, it's a very nice change of