Description of problem:
1. Edit Project option should not be listed on /console page when user only have view permision
2. Request Storage button should not be listed on Storage page when user only have view permision
3. Add to Project button on Builds->Pipelines page should not be listed when user only have view permision
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. User1 create a project
# oc new-project test
2. Grant user "userviewer" with view role on "test" project
# oc policy add-role-to-user view userviewer -n test
# oc policy add-role-to-user edit usereditor -n test
3. Login with user "userviewer" & "usereditor" and check all pages
1) Edit Project option on /console page is provided when user only has view/edit permission
2) Request Storage button on Storage page is provided when user only has view permission
3) Add to Project button on Builds->Pipelines page is provided when user only has view permission
1) Edit project option should not be provided when user only has view/edit permision
2) - 3) These options should not be provided when user only has view permission
Delete project button on /console page is explained in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1355684
Created attachment 1189069 [details]
Created attachment 1189070 [details]
So the Edit action on the Project has the same reasoning as the Delete action which was explained in https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1355684
Other two are valid issues.
Commit pushed to master at https://github.com/openshift/origin-web-console
Bug 1365391: Add canI filter check to new buttons
Verified on oc/openshift v18.104.22.168
Storage page and Builds->Pipelines page are not reproduced.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.