Created attachment 1190927 [details]
Description of problem: content view list entries are duplicated on composite content view page
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 6.2 at least
still not clear what causes the bug in particular, anyway the following steps are more or less (~ 33%) stable way to reproduce the bug on a clear machine.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to a fresh VM with Sattelite 6.2
2. Go to 'Content' -> 'Content view' -> '+ Create New View'
3. Create 2 non-composite content views and publish both of them twice
4. Create a non-composite content view and do NOT publish it
5. Create an empty unpublished composite content-view
6. Repeat Step 4
7. Repeat Step 5
(please also see the attachment)
All of the content view list entries are being duplicated
Each of the content view list entries displayed once
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/16345 from this bug
Thank you for your interest in Satellite 6. We have evaluated this request, and we do not expect this to be implemented in the product in the foreseeable future. We are therefore closing this out as WONTFIX. If you have any concerns about this, please feel free to contact Rich Jerrido or Bryan Kearney. Thank you.