Description of problem:
After disconnect from pod terminal, re-connect button is displayed at lower left corner.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a test pod
# oc create -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openshift-qe/v3-testfiles/master/pods/pod_with_two_containers.json
2. Wait for pod running
3. Go to Applications -> Pods -> doublecontainers -> Terminal
4. hello-openshift terminal is connected by default on first Terminal tab load, type some command and hit "exit"
5. Select "hello-openshift-fedora" from dropdown list, type some command in terminal and hit "exit"
7. Switch between "hello-openshit" and "hello-openshift-fedora" when they are all disconnected
7. We could found the re-connect button is placed at lower left corner, it's hard to find it
7. re-connect button should be placed at upper right corner of terminal
Created attachment 1191117 [details]
merging to origin in https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/10470
Created attachment 1191463 [details]
connect button on debug terminal for failed pod is not fully displayed
Another display issue for "connect": connect button on debug terminal for failed pod is not fully displayed. If this is another bug not fixed by the above PR, I'd like file new bug for it.
the same fix will fix the issue in comment 3, the button is now absolutely positioned
This has been merged into ose and is in OSE v18.104.22.168 or newer.
Checked against v22.214.171.124,
After disconnect from terminal, Re-connect button shows well in Pod Terminal and Pod Debug Terminal