Description of problem:
The sahara-tests  repository contains various tests for Sahara:
- Tempest-style tests for Sahara (API tests coming from Tempest, CLI tests, and soon the client tests currently available in python-sahara-tests.
- Higher level scenario tests (end-to-end).
The content of this repository should be packaged:
- when (probably before Newton) the last bit of more complex tests (more than unit tests) for Sahara are removed both from the "sahara" and "tempest" repository, without this package it won't be possible to validate a Sahara deployment by just using content provided by some RPM.
- tests are generally packaged now, if available, so those should be as well.
The review for the package in RDO is currently tracked here:
Currently MODIFIED in RDO and awaiting build in CBS, at which point this can be imported into RHOS. QE tests are already run using this packaged codebase, and this is a new package not required for core Sahara functionality, so risk is extremely low. However, it is still uncertain whether this will make GA or slip to ZStream at this time. As such, leaving RHOS 10 target for now.
openstack-sahara-tests-0.2.1-0.20160926112600.90e20ac.el7ost rhos-10.0-rhel-7-candidate slinaber is available for OSP 10
The content of the repository is packaged and split into two main components:
- python-sahara-tests-scenario contains the scenario tests;
- python-sahara-tests-tempest contains the Tempest plugin.
Both components do not shot difference in behavior from the corresponding code "installed" from source (virtualenv, etc).
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.