Description of problem:
Currently the errata only looks at all applicable errata, and does not handle 'installable errata'
Some users may only care about installable errata, and it may be useful to query based on installable errata status.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Content View and register a client to that specific content-view
2. Patch the system fully
3. Check the over all status of the host which shows "Error" and the Errata status shows "Security errata applicable"
Overall status shows Error, even in case of a fully patched system (where no installable errat
So it may make sense to have two different errata status:
each with security/non_security/none states
And the user could decide (via a setting) whether or not to use each one to build the global status.
*** Bug 1376224 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite 6 since the upstream issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/12347 has been resolved.
# rpm -qa satellite
- created a CV with filter to exclude some errata.
- subscribed host
- got an applicable errata.
- with settings -> katello -> errata_status_installable set to TRUE,
the host's status is green - "All errata applied".
Setting it to 'FALSE' makes it a warning.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
*** Bug 1372840 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***