Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 13703
RH 7.0 beta 2 Multiple Errors
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:37:56 EDT
Issues: Asteroid 620MT: 933Mhz x2, 8x256MB RAM(2GB), 18GB x 2 SCSI Hdd
1) The install of RH7.0 Beta was done using NFS from
CARRERA/usr/share/RH70. GUI install failed, text mode was successful. The
Synergy force video card worked only after manually installing the Xfree-
86 RPM and installing the TNT2 driver.
2) All GNOME desktop icons are cut in half KDE icons are fine.
3) On-board Cirrus logic Crystal Clear audio does not function not
Issues: Serrano GX200 500 Mhz. 64 Mb Dimm, 20GB IDE HD.
1) TC2 3a Failed, On-board audio not supported.
2) TC2 3d Failed, (more /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit | grep -i hdparm) does not
see IDE hd, acts as if drive is SCSI nothing is displayed after enter is