Issues: Asteroid 620MT: 933Mhz x2, 8x256MB RAM(2GB), 18GB x 2 SCSI Hdd
1) The install of RH7.0 Beta was done using NFS from
CARRERA/usr/share/RH70. GUI install failed, text mode was successful. The
Synergy force video card worked only after manually installing the Xfree-
86 RPM and installing the TNT2 driver.
2) All GNOME desktop icons are cut in half KDE icons are fine.
3) On-board Cirrus logic Crystal Clear audio does not function not
Issues: Serrano GX200 500 Mhz. 64 Mb Dimm, 20GB IDE HD.
1) TC2 3a Failed, On-board audio not supported.
2) TC2 3d Failed, (more /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit | grep -i hdparm) does not
see IDE hd, acts as if drive is SCSI nothing is displayed after enter is
1) Please separate the bugs
2) Is the TnT2 issue still a problem with beta3?
This defect is considered MUST-FIX for Winston Beta-5
Which of them? This bug really needs splitting (I would also love some feedback
on the TnT2 issue)
Does these problems still exist with (on) Winston beta-4?
Also, for future use, please file problems one per defect - thanks!
The Tnt2 bug has been fixed in CVS - open other issues as separate bugs,
TNT2 works closing bug