Smoke for http://review.gluster.org/15587 fails with no visible reason for me:
I've asked misc to check that and he told me that probably something dbench-related failed.
All the regression tests are passed. I've also rebased the patch on top of latest master code and re-checked smoke several times with no luck.
Please check this. I want to be sure this is not patch issue.
This is under RCA, there is a thread about including logs for smoke failures which is because of analyzing this failure, Raghavendra G has indicated that there is a hung process which leads to this failure. Some recent changes have caused it IMHO. Your patch certainly didn't. I feel we already have a BZ tracking this issue, but as I am on my mobile device now can't search for it.
It's not your patch. I have a dup on file for this. You probably didn't find it because I've moved it to core. I'll dup this bug to that one.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1379228 ***