Description of problem:
A LXDE session gets stuck after using the "Switch user" functionality.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure a system with two user accounts. Clean boot the system.
2. Log in with the first user account.
3. Choose "Switch user" button.
4. Log in with the second user account.
5. Press "Ctrl+Alt+F1" in order to unlock the session of the first user account. Enter the password and unlock xscreensaver.
6. Cleanly close the session of the first user account, via LXDE's menu.
7. Press "Ctrl+Alt+F6" in order to unlock the session of the second user account. Enter the password and unlock xscreensaver.
8. Cleanly close the session of the second user account, via LXDE's menu.
The session of the second user account remains opened.
The session of the second user account should be closed.
I'm testing Fedora 25 (the 20161013.0 compose) on qemu-kvm.
Fedora 25 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2017-12-12. Fedora 25 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version. If you
are unable to reopen this bug, please file a new report against the
current release. If you experience problems, please add a comment to this
Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.