Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 138828
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:54 EST
Description of problem:
firefox-1.0-1 has some issues with the icons:
* the standard bookmark icon is ugly: it is too colorful and looks
like a favicon. The difference between a meaningful favicon (which
helps to identify the page on the first look) and a placeholder icon
should be more visible.
* some toolbar icons are broken:
- history, bookmarks, chromedit, download are invisible/non existing
- 'open new tab' has the same color like the background and only a
few lines are visible
* some buttons have not icons; at some places this looks good, but at
other ones this is disturbing. E.g. Edit -> preferences -> privacy:
the column of brooms looks really ugly. There, the standard (iconless)
button should be used.
One bug per issue please. Especially when it is quite likely that
these will get fixed individually. I can't do anything useful here.
Please re-file as separate bugs. And please attach screenshots when
you are trying to show what is ugly -- since the icons come generally
from GNOME themes now, not firefox. It could be an issue with your