_libreswan_ rebased to version 3.15
*Libreswan* is an implementation of Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) and Internet Key Exchange (IKE) for Linux. The _libreswan_ packages have been upgraded to upstream version 3.15, which provides a number of enhancements and bug fixes over the previous version. Notable changes include the following:
* The nonce size is increased to meet the RFC requirements when using the SHA2 algorithms.
* *Libreswan* now calls the *NetworkManager* helper in case of a connection error.
* All *CRLdistributionpoints* in a certificate are now processed.
* *Libreswan* no longer tries to delete non-existing IPsec Security Associations (SAs).
* The *pluto* IKE daemon now has the `CAP_DAC_READ_SEARCH` capability.
* *pluto* no longer crashes when on-demand tunnels are used.
* `pam_acct_mgmt` is now properly set.
* The regression was fixed so tunnels with "keyingtries=0" try to establish the tunnel indefinitely.
* The delay before re-establishing the deleted tunnel that is configured to remain up is now less than one second.
Summary: libreswan rebase (RHEL 7.3) → libreswan rebase (RHEL 7.4)
Flags: rhel-7.3.0? devel_ack? → rhel-7.4.0? devel_ack+
have you noticed the selected component of this BZ (Release Notes -> Doc BZ)?