Created attachment 1215970 [details]
Screenshot of root password page
Description of problem:
There are English sentences in root password page when setting Chinese as default language.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Anaconda interactive install RHVH, choose Chinese as the installation language at the welcome page.
2. Finish the next steps and enter the root password page.
3. Set a week password and focus on the indication line at the bottom of the page.
1. After step3, the indication line is mixed of English and Chinese.
1. After step3, the indication line should be in Chinese only.
Created attachment 1215987 [details]
The strings are marked for translation in the code; they are just not translated yet. Adding the translation keyword -- I don't remember if only Japanese is slated for 100% translation in 7.4, but maybe Ludek can chime in.
This missed 7.2.z -> 7.6; Acked for 7.5; can we have a target milestone for this? 7.6.z? 7.7?
Thanks Ludek for looking into this issue.
Created attachment 1584278 [details]
Most of the strings are translated (tested with anaconda-188.8.131.52-1.el7), but the "Done" string is still printed in English. As you can see on the screenshot, the Done button itself is translated.
Ludek, is it expected?
Yes, I believe it's okay as it is. The request was about the whole sentence which was not translated. It is now.
Translation has both versions, the Chinese 完成 and the English (Done) in between brackets.
I'm moving this bug to VERIFIED based on comments 16 and 17.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.