_scap-security-guide_ rebased to version 0.1.30
The _scap-security-guide_ project provides a guide for configuration of the system from the final system's security point of view. The package has been upgraded to version 0.1.30. Notable improvements include:
* The NIST Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Instruction No. 1253 profile is now included and updated for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
* The U.S. Government Commercial Cloud Services (C2S) profile inspired by the Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmark is now provided.
* The `remediation` scripts are now included in benchmarks directly, and the external shell library is no longer necessary.
* The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) profile for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 has been updated to be equal to the DISA STIG profile for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
* The draft of the Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Security Policy profile is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.