_valgrind_ rebased to version 3.12
The _valgrind_ package has been upgraded to upstream version 3.12, which provides a number of bug fixes and enhancements over the previous version. Notable changes include:
* A new option "--ignore-range-below-sp" has been added to the memcheck tool to ignore memory accesses below the stack pointer. This is a generic replacement for the now deprecated option "--workaround-gcc296-bugs=yes".
* The maximum number of callers in a suppression entry generated by the "--gen-suppressions=yes" option is now equal to the value given by the "--num-callers" option.
* The cost of instrumenting code blocks for the most common use case, the *memcheck* tool on the AMD64 and Intel 64 architectures, has been reduced.
* Performance has been improved for debugging programs which discard a lot of instruction address ranges of 8KB or less.
* Support for IBM Power 9 (ISA 3.0) architecture has been added.
* Partial support for AMD FMA4 instructions has been added.
* Support for cryptographic and CRC instructions on the 64-bit ARM architecture version 8 has been added.
Verified with build valgrind-3.12.0-8.el7.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.